Regular price $178.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
An exquisite Autumnal Haori filled with all of the magic and whimsey of this crisp season. A deep purple with billowy clouds reminiscent of a crisp Fall night are the background for a pattern featuring multi-colored Maple leaves whisked about by the wind. We hope that this beautiful piece will get you into the Fall Spirit!
- Komon Kimono
- Color: Golden Yellow
- Lining: White
- Condition: Mint A
- Hand-sewn by craftsmen in JAPAN
- 100% Silk
- SKU: KKN002
☆ MEASUREMENTS ☆
- Mitake (A: length): 161 cm / 63 in
- Yuki (B: mid neck to end of arm): 68 cm / 27 in
- Sode take (C: sleeve Length): 45cm / 18 in
- Mae haba (G: front panel width): 27 cm / 10.6 in
- Ushiro haba (H: back panel width): 32 cm / 12.5 in
We carefully selected every haori and kimono in our collection and all are one of a kind.
Silk kimono care instruction:
It is strongly recommended to take your silk kimono to a dry cleaner who knows how to handle silk kimono or fine silk. Any other ways including washing at home will highly likely cause damage, shrinkage, and loss of original texture.
Model's Height: 5'5" /169cm Weight: 110lb/50kg