Golden Yellow Tsubaki Kimono
Beautifully woven silk was then dyed a brilliantly warm golden yellow decorated with beautiful red and white Tsubaki (Camellia) flowers. Tsubaki, traditionally associated with Winter combined with a warm yellow reminiscent of Summer create a very interesting combination which is what makes this kimono so versatile. We hope that you will enjoy this exquisite piece throughout the year!
- Komon Kimono
- Color: Golden Yellow
- Lining: White
- Size: Free Size (XS to XL)
- Condition: Good
- Hand-sewn by craftsmen in JAPAN
- 100% Silk
- SKU: KKN001
☆ MEASUREMENTS ☆
- Mitake (A: length): 161 cm / 63 in
- Yuki (B: mid neck to end of arm): 68 cm / 27 in
- Sode take (C: sleeve Length): 45cm / 18 in
- Mae haba (G: front panel width): 27 cm / 10.6 in
- Ushiro haba (H: back panel width): 32 cm / 12.5 in
Gently used vintage kimono is in ready to wear condition with some stains minor flaws. There will be minor flaws on this kimono.
We carefully selected every haori and kimono in our collection and all are one of a kind.
Silk kimono care instruction:
It is strongly recommended to take your silk kimono to a dry cleaner who knows how to handle silk kimono or fine silk. Any other ways including washing at home will highly likely cause damage, shrinkage, and loss of original texture.
Model's Height: 5'5" /169cm Weight: 110lb/50kg